I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not So Great News...

We decided to have Pebble's leg re-ultrasounded today. Cliff called me with the results. Basically, they are not good. It is up to me if I want to keep trying to get her ready for Langley but at this point, it seems that I would be doing it for selfish reasons. If we were trying to get to the world show that would be one thing but I only want to go to have fun and show. Certainly not for Pebble's best interest. Sleeping on it would be a good thing before making any final decisions but right now, it looks like we are done in the show pen together. I am beyond sad tonight because we weren't quite done with that part of our lives together....


0 comments:

Not So Great News...

We decided to have Pebble's leg re-ultrasounded today. Cliff called me with the results. Basically, they are not good. It is up to me if I want to keep trying to get her ready for Langley but at this point, it seems that I would be doing it for selfish reasons. If we were trying to get to the world show that would be one thing but I only want to go to have fun and show. Certainly not for Pebble's best interest. Sleeping on it would be a good thing before making any final decisions but right now, it looks like we are done in the show pen together. I am beyond sad tonight because we weren't quite done with that part of our lives together....



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger