I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

That Healing Feeling!

Last week was a blur.  It is hard when life gets in the way from your desire to do just anything and everything horsey.  Thankfully, the current issues of the AQHA Journal and The Reiner arrived to give me my "fix" when I couldn't actually make it to the barn.

Spoke with Cliff yesterday to check in on Pebbles.  He said she is looking pretty good and has not taken a lame step yet.   My schedule should allow me to get back out to the barn next week.  I miss my girl!! 

0 comments:

That Healing Feeling!

Last week was a blur.  It is hard when life gets in the way from your desire to do just anything and everything horsey.  Thankfully, the current issues of the AQHA Journal and The Reiner arrived to give me my "fix" when I couldn't actually make it to the barn.

Spoke with Cliff yesterday to check in on Pebbles.  He said she is looking pretty good and has not taken a lame step yet.   My schedule should allow me to get back out to the barn next week.  I miss my girl!! 

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger