I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gifts are good!

I was surprised on Mother's Day with the announcement that I have some custom spurs coming my way.  Sean, my darling husband, not knowing which end of the horse you "poke" spurs with asked Cliff for some assistance.   After getting the details from Cliff yesterday about who/what/where I was able to draw up a sketch of my dream set of spurs and sent it off to Kim Kelly with thesilvershop.org to have her start working up her own sketch.

Was supposed to go ride this morning but a certain little person in our house came down with a cold (which she happily gave to both her daddy & I).   But nonetheless, I am still hoping to get to the barn this week at some point.  I am having major horse withdrawals....

0 comments:

Gifts are good!

I was surprised on Mother's Day with the announcement that I have some custom spurs coming my way.  Sean, my darling husband, not knowing which end of the horse you "poke" spurs with asked Cliff for some assistance.   After getting the details from Cliff yesterday about who/what/where I was able to draw up a sketch of my dream set of spurs and sent it off to Kim Kelly with thesilvershop.org to have her start working up her own sketch.

Was supposed to go ride this morning but a certain little person in our house came down with a cold (which she happily gave to both her daddy & I).   But nonetheless, I am still hoping to get to the barn this week at some point.  I am having major horse withdrawals....

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger