I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Big News!

Well, big for us at least. We have decided to breed Pebbles this year. I am beyond excited and keeping fingers crossed all goes well with the process. We have decided to breed her to this handsome fellow:

Lottery Chex
2001 AQHA Brown Stallion


























You can learn more about "Lotto" at Kellmer Quarter Horses

I have already started to compile a list of possible names for the foal.  Jumping the gun a bit?  Nah...


0 comments:

Big News!

Well, big for us at least. We have decided to breed Pebbles this year. I am beyond excited and keeping fingers crossed all goes well with the process. We have decided to breed her to this handsome fellow:

Lottery Chex
2001 AQHA Brown Stallion


























You can learn more about "Lotto" at Kellmer Quarter Horses

I have already started to compile a list of possible names for the foal.  Jumping the gun a bit?  Nah...



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger