I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's Next

We are off to our first AQHA show in the morning here in Spokane.  I am meeting Cliff and the gang there around 7:00 am.  Not sure if I am actually going to show or not but will be prepared just in case.  We are concerned about the ground - it seems like it is always bad at the fairgrounds here in town.  If the ground is bad, we will be just schooling her with the focus of keeping her nice and relaxed in the pen.  If there are a few horses there, I do want Cliff to go after some points though.  It would be nice to complete her AQHA Open ROM this year. 

0 comments:

What's Next

We are off to our first AQHA show in the morning here in Spokane.  I am meeting Cliff and the gang there around 7:00 am.  Not sure if I am actually going to show or not but will be prepared just in case.  We are concerned about the ground - it seems like it is always bad at the fairgrounds here in town.  If the ground is bad, we will be just schooling her with the focus of keeping her nice and relaxed in the pen.  If there are a few horses there, I do want Cliff to go after some points though.  It would be nice to complete her AQHA Open ROM this year. 

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger