- Left Roll Back: -1/2
- Was a little sticky due to my non-cue. Pebbles stopped nice and hard.
- Right Roll Back: 0
- Everything was perfect. She ran great in her run downs - straight & collected. She waited for me the entire time. Loved every stride of it.
- Right Circles: +1/2
- Yes, that was a + in front of that 1/2. We had the best right circles ever at a show. I ran FAST and had a wonderful dramatic transition to SLOW. Pebbles was just right there the entire time.
- Left Circles: 0
- Fantastic, smooth perfectly timed lead change and wonderful circles. Again, FAST and SLOOOWW. I rode her really hard in the fast so she did not have the opportunity to poke her head out to the right. She rarely does that in a slow circle so that was not an issue. Transition to the fast/slow was very smooth.
- Stop & Back: 0
- Awesome stop. I timed it perfectly and it felt awesome!
- Right Spins: -1
- Uh oh. At least I counted correctly but OH MY, the start was just awful. I did that horrible "pull her to a start" thing again. I could have kicked myself. Her 2nd-4th spin were very nice but boy was that start UGLY.
- Left Spins: 0
- I guess left is easier for me. I had to calm myself down after the right spins and remind myself all the things that Cliff drills me on during practice: bump her pretty good to get her head straight in front. Pick up on her a bit. Wiggle that right leg. Lay my right rein just right. And CLUCK!! Viola - it worked!
Notes about the run:
- Need to work on my timing of roll backs. They were such a no brainer last year that I really have forgotten what a proper cue for them is. And of course my RIGHT SPINS. I need to calm down & think before I ask her for these. She can spin so pretty and I really need to nail my execution because I know I can zero or plus them easily.