I thought I could ride.
Then I started reining.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Show Time!


It doesn't seem possible but our first show is right around the corner.  We will be headed to Wenatchee for the WRHA Spring Fling the weekend after Easter.   I am thankful we have this week and next week to keep riding so that we are more better prepared.  

Since it is our first show, I should bust out my "Master Show Packing List" to be sure I don't forget anything important like my hat.  Or my saddle.  If I have one reoccuring nightmare about going to shows it is that my saddle gets left behind.  Now, it wouldn't be a big deal if I were a bit taller but knowing that no other saddle from our barn has stirrups short enough for me, it would be a wee bit of a challenge for me to just hop on and ride.  

0 comments:

Show Time!


It doesn't seem possible but our first show is right around the corner.  We will be headed to Wenatchee for the WRHA Spring Fling the weekend after Easter.   I am thankful we have this week and next week to keep riding so that we are more better prepared.  

Since it is our first show, I should bust out my "Master Show Packing List" to be sure I don't forget anything important like my hat.  Or my saddle.  If I have one reoccuring nightmare about going to shows it is that my saddle gets left behind.  Now, it wouldn't be a big deal if I were a bit taller but knowing that no other saddle from our barn has stirrups short enough for me, it would be a wee bit of a challenge for me to just hop on and ride.  

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

 

Reining Junkie Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger